Attendees will gain the introductory knowledge of the key processes and practices that set construction accounting apart from other methods of accounting. Someone new to the industry and non-accounting construction industry professionals can benefit from this.
Whether you're looking to refresh your knowledge, review a particular topic, or get into the industry for the first time, The Basics of Construction Accounting is a course for everyone. No advanced preparation or experience is needed to attend, although an understanding of accounting principles is recommended.
- Identify key construction accounting principles.
- Explain the core points of revenue recognition.
- Discuss the importance of a job cost system.
Who Should Attend:
- Accountants and CPAs new to the construction industry
- New construction financial managers & controllers
- Accounting department support staff
- Project managers
- Construction managers
- Risk & IT professionals
- Financial services providers
Maggiano's Little Italy At King of Prussia Mall
205 Mall Boulevard
King of Prussia, PA 19406
8.0 CPE credits in the field of Accounting
Tony Stagliano, CPA, CCIFP
National Director of A/E/C Industry Services & Shareholder
CBIZ & Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.
Kevin J. Foley, CPA, CCIFP
Chief Financial Officer
Madison Construction, Inc.
Breakfast and Lunch served
CFMA Members $150
All Other Attendees / Non Members $195